12-year-old niglet among three dead following triple shooting in Philadelphia
Farm animal report
2023-06-23 03:04:52 UTC
Niggers are crime and trouble magnets. It would be best for them to
go home to Africa and stay there.
PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for the gunman
who shot and killed three people, including a 12-year-old child.

It happened just after 2 p.m. Thursday on the 700 block of E. Locust
Avenue in the city's Germantown section.

When officers arrived they found a man in his 40s and another man in his
30s suffering from gunshot wounds. A short distance later, police say a
12-year-old was found shot a short distance from the men.

All three victims were taken to an area hospital where they died.

At least 12 shots were fired at the scene, according to police.

"We know that the two adult males were hit right at the top of the block,
right by Crowson (Street), where they were found by police. It appears the
juvenile was able to run towards his residence and was found a short
distance away from the adults," said Deputy Commissioner of Investigations
Frank Vanore.

Officers are investigating reports that a vehicle may be involved.

At least one gunman is still being sought at this time.

Further details on the shooting were not immediately available.

Anyone with information is asked to call police at 215-686-TIPS.

This is the second deadly triple shooting under investigation by police on
Thursday.

Earlier in the day, police say a woman was killed and two men were injured
after gunfire erupted near 21st Street and West Venango Street.

Police are still searching for the gunman in that shooting as well.

https://6abc.com/philadelphia-shooting-child-shot-locust-ave-
germantown/13415473/
Farm animal report
2023-06-23 03:40:08 UTC
Lets go nigger hunting in Haverton. No limit.
HAVERTOWN, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- Police are looking for five people who
attacked a teen on a basketball court in Haverford Township, Delaware
County.

Investigators say bystanders recorded video of the attack. It's led to one
arrest and a search for five other suspects who police say may have been
after the victim's shoes.

"They are punching, kicking and beating on this kid when he's laying on
the ground," said Deputy Chief Joseph Hagan of the Haverford Township
Police Department.

The video is disturbing as it shows six teen boys attacking a 15-year-old
boy. Police say it happened at 9:15 p.m. Monday in the 100 block of Glen
Arbor Road in Havertown. The victim had gone there to play basketball not
expecting to get jumped.

"He apparently ran to a neighbor's house banging on the neighbors door
asking for help," said Hagan.

The neighbor called 911 unlike any of the teen bystanders who can be seen
in the video with their phones out. Police say the bystanders were all
apparently recording the attack.

"Not calling 911, not trying to help the kid on the ground," said Hagan.
"It's kind of disturbing that these other individuals were standing
around, just filming it this poor kid on the ground."

One of the recordings from that night ended up being the key piece of
evidence for investigators.

"One of the kids put it up on social media and we were able to get that
video off social media," said Hagan.

The suspects are believed to be between 14 and 17 years old. Police have
arrested one of them.

"They're facing at least aggravated assault, robbery and other related
offenses," said Hagan.

The teen suspect who was arrested was in possession of the victim's shoes:
a pair of Yeezy slides that police say the attackers may have been after.
A current listing show the shoes can cost up to around $300.

In the video, the victim screams to the attackers as they were after the
shoes. He can be heard screaming, "Just take them, bro!"

Those attackers, though, continued to chase and punch the victim.

One neighbor, who didn't want to go on camera, says juveniles have been
causing problems in the area for a while. The neighbor says the midnight
curfew for kids in Havertown doesn't make a difference since a lot of the
nuisance behavior happens before midnight. Police are trying to address
the issue.

"We have increased patrols in the parks," said Hagan of the efforts.

Officers advise parents to know where their children are as they continue
to look for the other five teen attackers.

"We're looking for five other individuals," said Hagan. "We were able to
identify two so far and we're confident we'll identify the other four (of
the six original suspects)."

The boy who was attacked is doing ok, physically. His mom is still too
shaken up to go on camera but she says she's glad police are working to
find the suspect. She also says Delaware County needs a stronger system
for dealing with juvenile crimes. She's disheartened that kids would
record her son being attacked.

Police urge parents to remind their kids if they see any attack-- instead
of recording, they should call 911.

Haverford Township police are seeking the public's help to identify the
remaining five suspects. Anyone with information is asked to call 610-853-
1298 and ask for the Detective Division.

https://6abc.com/teen-attacked-havertown-pa-teens-attack-pennsylvania-
news/13415878/