Amazon vs BJs prices
user
2024-06-12 22:35:48 UTC
Oh, lemons are about half the price of other stores too.
Lemons you say?

Let's see if Biden-Mart has anything close there:

https://www.biden-mart.com/

Putting food on the table has become harder than ever thanks to
"Bidenomics." As costs for everyday items continue to rise, American
families are struggling more and more to foot the bill.

Check off the items from the list below to compile your weekly grocery
list and see how much more expensive your bill has become under Joe Biden.

...and sure enough they do...

6 Limes:

YOUR BILL
UNDER TRUMP

$1.98

YOUR BILL
UNDER BIDEN

$3.42

PERCENT
INCREASE

72.73 %

6 Lemons:

YOUR BILL
UNDER TRUMP

$3.64

YOUR BILL
UNDER BIDEN

$5.53

PERCENT
INCREASE

51.92 %

SOURCE: USDA DATA, JANUARY 2021 AND JANUARY 2024​​

He's freaking KILLING us man!
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/feb/05/happy-birthday-hitler-how-australias-nazis-got-away-with-the-whole-rotten-show
Ed P
2024-06-13 02:33:28 UTC
Post by user
[...]
Nope. Last week I got some at Detwilers for 50 cents each.
Today, the bag of 7 from BJs was $2.99

This is real like, not political BS.
Cindy Hamilton
2024-06-13 08:59:24 UTC
Post by Ed P
Post by user
[...]
"user" forgot to mention seeing Biden at the grocery store with the
price-tag gun in his hand, marking up prices.

Oh, and there's this:

https://www.freshfruitportal.com/news/2024/01/23/lime-prices-on-the-rise-in-the-u-s-market/
https://www.producebluebook.com/2024/06/05/expect-tighter-lemon-lime-supplies-and-higher-prices-in-june/

Damn Biden for not planting lime trees in Mexico three or four years
ago. If Trump were still president, he would have been out there
in 2021 planting the trees with his own hands.
Cindy Hamilton
Bruce
2024-06-13 09:22:04 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
"user" forgot to mention seeing Biden at the grocery store with the
price-tag gun in his hand, marking up prices.
https://www.freshfruitportal.com/news/2024/01/23/lime-prices-on-the-rise-in-the-u-s-market/
https://www.producebluebook.com/2024/06/05/expect-tighter-lemon-lime-supplies-and-higher-prices-in-june/
Damn Biden for not planting lime trees in Mexico three or four years
ago. If Trump were still president, he would have been out there
in 2021 planting the trees with his own hands.
I wonder if there has ever been any research done into the average IQ
of Trump voters versus the national average.
--
Bruce

user
2024-06-13 16:46:33 UTC
Post by Bruce
Post by Cindy Hamilton
"user" forgot to mention seeing Biden at the grocery store with the
price-tag gun in his hand, marking up prices.
https://www.freshfruitportal.com/news/2024/01/23/lime-prices-on-the-rise-in-the-u-s-market/
https://www.producebluebook.com/2024/06/05/expect-tighter-lemon-lime-supplies-and-higher-prices-in-june/
Damn Biden for not planting lime trees in Mexico three or four years
ago. If Trump were still president, he would have been out there
in 2021 planting the trees with his own hands.
I wonder if there has ever been any research done into the average IQ
of Trump voters versus the national average.
I wonder what IQ it would take to elect a senile potato like Xiden and
then watch him loot our nation.
user
2024-06-13 16:39:33 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Ed P
Post by user
[...]
Ribeye steak/lb:

YOUR BILL
UNDER TRUMP

$7.25

YOUR BILL
UNDER BIDEN

$13.22

PERCENT
INCREASE

82.34 %

1 Lb. Butter:

YOUR BILL
UNDER TRUMP

$3.54

YOUR BILL
UNDER BIDEN

$4.88

PERCENT
INCREASE

37.85 %

user
2024-06-13 16:31:58 UTC
Post by Ed P
Post by user
[...]
Yep:

Post by Ed P
Last week I got some at Detwilers for 50 cents each.
Today, the bag of 7 from BJs was $2.99
This is real like, not political BS.
The data is accurate as stated.

Ribeye steak/lb:

YOUR BILL
UNDER TRUMP

$7.25

YOUR BILL
UNDER BIDEN

$13.22

PERCENT
INCREASE

82.34 %

1 Lb. Butter:

YOUR BILL
UNDER TRUMP

$3.54

YOUR BILL
UNDER BIDEN

$4.88

PERCENT
INCREASE

37.85 %

SOURCE: USDA DATA, JANUARY 2021 AND JANUARY 2024​​

I can play this out all day if you like Eddie P!

And you will keep getting your lying ass kicked!