Whats the weirdest food combination you really love?
M Kfivethousand
2021-03-09 04:46:08 UTC
I don’t remember any guidance counselor in high school.
But I do remember going to the public library in Pennsylvania to learn about SATs and how to apply to colleges.

has the educational and vocational system improved in the state

mk5000

And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery
M Kfivethousand
2021-03-09 20:04:29 UTC
Post by M Kfivethousand
I don’t remember any guidance counselor in high school.
But I do remember going to the public library in Pennsylvania to learn about SATs and how to apply to colleges.
has the educational and vocational system improved in the state
mk5000
And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Egg drop soup and pad Thai.

Ma mentioned to me yesterday that she wanted pizza (this she tells me AFTER I got Reuben sandwiches for lunch yesterday), i could get delivery pizza on Friday.

The only unfrozen thing there is in the refrigerator that i MIGHT eat is smoked salmon and maple bacon, both of which I just bought yesterday, so they’re safe to eat.

mk5000

There is currently a BUG with “meat lover’s” pizza! Apparently they really want a “classic meat”– just pepperoni and sausage, not every meat! Be careful with your orders!--https://gpgp-guide.tumblr.com/page/2