PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- The U.S. Marshals have identified the fourth suspect being sought for the mass shooting at a SEPTA bus stop in Philadelphia last week that left eight teenagers wounded.
Another black mass shooting
2024-03-13 18:54:42 UTC
https://cdn.abcotvs.com/dip/images/14520470_031324-wpvi-asir-boone-
marshals-img.jpg

The Marshals are offering up to a $5,000 reward for information leading to
Boone's arrest, saying the reward will be processed immediately upon
Boone's arrest and not upon conviction.

Boone is 5'6" tall and weighs about 140 pounds. His last known address is
in the 500 block of West Manheim Street in the Germantown section of
Philadelphia.

He is also known to frequent the Olney section of the city, the Marshals
said.

"A deadline has come and gone for Asir Boone to turn himself in. We are
now asking for the public's assistance to further our investigation while
also warning that anyone supporting Boone's flight will be prosecuted to
the full extent of the law," Supervisory Deputy U.S. Marshal Robert Clark
said in a statement.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact the U.S.
Marshals Service at 1-866-865-TIPS (8477)

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. PREVIOUS STORY BELOW

The fourth suspect wanted in the Philadelphia mass shooting that injured
eight teens last week at a SEPTA bus stop in the city's Burholme section
is on deadline to turn himself in Wednesday.

Law enforcement gave the final suspect until Wednesday morning to turn
himself in. They know who the suspect is, and say if he chooses the hard
way, they'll be releasing his name and offering a reward.

Investigators say they've already tried to arrest the fourth suspect,
adding that they know he's 17 years old and from the city's Germantown
section, and have been in contact with his family.

"The family is very aware that we are looking for our 4th suspect. They
were somewhat cooperative. We are hopeful they do the right thing," Robert
Clark, with the U.S. Marshals Service said Tuesday.

Philadelphia police initially said the fourth suspect had surrendered
Wednesday morning but have since acknowledged the statement was a mistake.

Police confirm that the fourth suspect still remains at large.

This comes after a third suspect was taken into custody Tuesday.

According to Supervisor Deputy U.S. Marshal Rob Clark, 19-year-old Jermahd
Carter was arrested around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday at a family's home on the
12000 block of Academy Road.

Carter was arrested without incident after Marshals surrounded a home on
the block.

On Monday authorities announced the arrests of two other shooting
suspects: 18-year-old Jamaal Tucker and 18-year-old Ahnile Buggs. Both
suspects were charged with several offenses, including attempted murder,
aggravated assault, weapons offenses and other charges, and are being held
on more than $2 million bail.

https://cdn.abcotvs.com/dip/images/14519779_031324-wpvi-jamaal-tucker-
ahnile-buggs-jermahd-carter-img.png

Police say the gunfire rang out around 3 p.m. on March 6 as several
Northeast High School students were waiting for the bus at Cottman and
Rising Sun avenues.

The injured students range between the ages of 15 and 17. One of the
victims, a 16-year-old boy, remains in critical condition after being shot
nine times. Police say he was the intended target.

Surveillance video released last week shows three shooters exit a blue
Hyundai and open fire.

VIDEO: Suspects wanted in Philly mass shooting that injured 8 at bus stop

That evening in Olney, police found two vehicles they believe were
connected to the shooters, including the getaway car. Both had been
stolen.

According to court records, Buggs contacted an inmate at SCI Pine Grove a
day after the mass shooting to talk about another teen who had been shot
to death two days earlier.

Police have said all along they are still working to see if the bus stop
shooting is connected to a killing of an Imhotep Charter High School
student, 17-year-old Dayemen Taylor.

Taylor was shot a week ago Monday while waiting at a SEPTA bus stop in
Ogontz. Two other students and two bus passengers were also injured.

Anyone with information on the case is asked to call police at 215-686-
TIPS.

https://6abc.com/septa-bus-stop-shooting-manhunt-us-marshals-
philadelphia/14519524/
68hx.1804
2024-03-13 19:40:20 UTC
Post by Another black mass shooting
https://cdn.abcotvs.com/dip/images/14520470_031324-wpvi-asir-boone-
marshals-img.jpg
So ... I suppose the killer terrorist punks will be released
without bond almost instantly ........ and then sue the city
for daring to arrest people of a 'protected color' ........

No, NOT kidding.

Vote (R) in November, while you still can.